Money Mash Up 1/7
Money Mash Up 1/7. Hosted by simply stacia.
1. The most money I’ve spent last week was for rent. Sadly it takes most of my paycheck. Now that I have a cat (in my “no pets” place), the search has begun to find a new pet-friendly place to move this summer.
2. A low-cost or free thing I did this past week was staying in on Saturday night. Hibernation mode has kicked in. It was just me, the cat, Amazing Chicken, and an evening of Nicholas Sparks movies. The Notebook makes me long for a Noah of my own.
3. The one thing I did for another was nothing. I can’t think of anything I’ve done for another this week. I did, however, do something for myself, and that was make a deposit to my 52 week savings plan!
4. Something I really need to accomplish this week is exercise. My cruise is in 48 days and I’ve not lost a pound.
5. My most favorite thing about winter is fresh snowfall on a weekend morning. There are usually no cars on the road, and the snow is hanging in the tree branches. It’s so pretty when it’s untouched!
How is your budgeting going in this New Year?