money mash up 1/21
I’m continuing money mash up – 1/21 hosted by Simply Stacia.
1. The most money I’ve spent last week was (or I should say WILL be spending) will be $112 for a ticket. I gambled with an expired car inspection.
2. A low-cost or free thing I did this past week was was have my stepdad help me change my spark plugs/wires AND stayed in again this Saturday night.
3. The one thing I did for another was provided a referral to someone on twitter. She was looking for a place to get rid an old car that wouldn’t start and I referred her to my former neighbor who owns a place for clunkers.
4. Something I really need to accomplish this week is get my car situation taken care of.
5. I am planning a vacation in one month! This is my annual “mom” trip and I’m taking my son with me as a birthday/graduation present. I have the opportunity for other “mom” vacations, but finances will probably prevent me for them. And I always take a day trip or two to the beaches at Erie with the kids over the summer. It gets us our sun and sand and doesn’t cost us too much.
How was your week?
Posted on January 21, 2013, in Finances and tagged Budget, Savings. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment